A vaporizer is a vaporizer of active substances from tobacco and other dry herbs and oils. The filler does not burn, but only heats up to a certain temperature. Usually, it is 150-220 degrees Celsius.
The principle of its operation allows It is better to understand what is a vaporizer.
How does a vaporizer work
The device has a chamber for dry herbs, tobacco, or smoking mixture. It is in close contact with the heating element so that hot air gradually enters the glass tank.
Manufacturers have tested round flasks, hookah construction, cradle pipes, and cylinders similar to vape atomizers. There is no uniform form yet, so don’t be sad if you don’t recognize the device on the store shelf.
Interesting! Physicians worked on the development of the device. They managed to protect the smoker from carcinogens and 450 types of tar and save 60% of the mixture compared to using traditional cigarettes.
Types of vaporizers
Depending on the heating method, the devices are divided into 3 types:
- Conductive Vaporizers – the mixture comes into contact with a heat source and vaporization begins. As long as the vapor passes through the glass bulb, it is cooled to an acceptable temperature and inhaled by the user.
- Convection Vaporizers – work due to the flow of hot air penetrating through the mixture.
- Beams Vaporizers – allow to heated mixture or liquid evenly by the energy of the beam without direct contact with the heating element. This is the rarest and most expensive vaporization option.
Who needs it? Harm or benefit
In the first place among those who are suitable for a vaporizer are smokers who dream of quitting. It is a way to smoke comfortably with fewer health risks.
Tobacco lovers compete with aromatherapists, where aromatic oils are sprayed with them. The device is also found in physiotherapy procedures.
It is necessary for generating steam from mixtures of plant origin without admixture of combustion products. Such inhalations are more pleasant and milder than smoking, and a 2012 study by Greek doctors suggests that it is also safer.
How to smoke with a vaporizer?
- The device has a compartment for dry herbal mixtures, aromatic oils, and other bases from which active substances will be extracted. Place your tobacco here and connect the compartment to the cooling part of it.
In portable versions, it looks like a cradle tube.
- Assemble the unit completely, place it on the base of the battery pack, or connect to another heat source of the evaporative coil.
- Breathe in the steam as you see fit.
- After smoking, disassemble the device and clean it from the rest of the herbal mixture.
- Rinse the mesh with water, wipe the glass part and the metal mouthpiece with alcohol or disinfectant.
Atomizer or vaporizer – what’s the difference?
In professional terminology, both devices are called the same – atomizers. But the main difference is that the vaporizer hovers on a dry basis, and the vaping atomizer needs a cartridge or liquid to refill.
This is the main thing, how they differ, so it creates hence their constructive differences arose.
In general, both options are intended for inhalation, only atomizers produce more steam.
The vaporizer gives the user a sensation similar to traditional smoking, whereas the atomizer in flavoring does not resemble tobacco smoke.
Picture Credit: Pexels